Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Futile attemps with previous blogs...



Hi All

This being my first post to the blog, I would like to give you folks a lil history about what happened to my previous blogs. After giving deep thoughts about whether I should start a blog to pen down my daily musings, and also deep persuation from my friends (I mean my friends - Come on dudes, I need to give you credits for this)I decided to go for one.

Not that the idea of creating a blog for myself did not strike me before. It did and I created not one but two blogs. Here's what happened to them.

I used to post my articles to a blog which I called "ItsNoonTime" as I used to write most of the articles/poems and post them in the afternoon after a heavy lunch at office just to keep me awake. I then had some technical difficulties as my posts got published to "ItsNoonTimeFolks". Since I was new to blogger then, I got kinda confused so I decided that I will consolidate my postings and create a new blog and use this for my postings afterall.

Thats when "MeGottaSaySthing.blogspot.com" happened. I did post around 5 write ups to this but fate had something else in store for me. I found that one of my posts had an absolute irrelevant comment, a comment relating to The Automotive Lending Industry. I did not know how in the world could something like this happen. I abondoned the second blog too :(

Now that I am getting used to blogger and read around 10-20 blogs everyday, I decided to go for my final blog.

So here it is folks:

http://TheChennaiChilly.blogspot.com

I have decided to post my previous posts, some poems which I keep writing every now and them and then some once in a while musings :)

Have a happy time reading the same.

cheers
AnUsHa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?