Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A poem on Success...


I wrote this poem sometime back. I would not say that its one of my finest poems or something but this got selected in an International Poetry Contest. I wrote this to motivate a close friend who was feeling low then.

I am an amateur poetess...this has been my strong contention...till date no one seemed to have refuted this claim...I love all my friends for that :-)I like writing poems for I feel that its the best way to express one's feelings. The inspiration to write poems struck me very early when my uncle and his friends were debating on the "The Golden Gate".

Success is not a game
Though it is linked with fame
Success is a state of mind
Which we forget to remind

Success is not money
And has nothing to do with your honey
Success is a god bestowed boon
Which we tend to forget soon

Success is in giving
Its gotto do with sharing
Success is to make someone smile
And forget worries for a while

Success is like a song
Which keeps you pulling along
Success is to enjoy
And not a win in the battle in the troy

Success is sweet
Though we forget that its cos of sweat
Success is a virtue
Success is YOU !!!

cheers
AnUsHa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?