Monday, June 05, 2006

Move to Orange County

I had been thinking of posting something for a long time. Had been super busy over the past 2 weeks. The move to orange county and the impending exams are keeping me busy. I am eagerly anticipating Sun TV connection which is supposed to be fixed tomorrow. Not that I am an avid watcher of serials and soaps, atleast the weekend movies on Sun TV are nice...

The new community is nice, lots of asians around especially chinese, vietnamese, indians etc. The sad thing is the Indian folks dont even smile at you. Guess they think "Ivanum inge vandhuttaanaa?" :(

I am thinking of penning down short stories, some random musings etc etc. With the exams getting over next week, I got to spend time on writing during my summer break.

Btw folks, if any of you are in finance line of business specifically financial planning, investment banking, equity banking etc, do let me know of internships offered by firms in the US. I am looking for summer internship...Your recommendations would do me a world of good :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i work with infosys .. but im currently onsite for a project with goldman sachs, ny and they hire quite a good no of summer recruits. i can try.. let me know.

June 06, 2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

enjoy the new place!!

June 07, 2006 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?