Friday, December 16, 2005

A poem on Lord Krishna...Believe me...Its different!

This is again an old post of mine...

Well...well...people...I know what you gonna say..."whats this 'A poem on krishna...Believe me...' ?blah blah...Looks like this gal is really crazy!!!"

Well I guess thats the truth...I have kinda gone nuts over the past few days with helluva things on my plate...Okies...lemme come to the point(I guess I need to copy this golden sentence "Okies...lemme come to the point" and paste it now often and then cos I always seem to deviate out of the topic...:-( what to do?? thats how I am :p

Well people if you had been reading this blog then you would have read my first post "Poem On Success". Now you must be thinking that now that this moron has written something what she calls a poem on Success...now lets see what she has got to say about Lord Krishna...

You might even wonder...Look at the title..."...its different" ! as if she is doing a Maggie Hot and Sweet Chilly Sauce Ad...Wait a min...I guess you folks would not even think about these in the 1st place...viz will not let yout imagination run wild like me...My goodness I am becoming too good in ASSUMING...

"Never assume things...cos if you assume things, you make an ASS of yourself...thats what the US of A says..." - Krishna's advice...Hey hey...this is not "Lord Krishna's" advice...its just a "Local Krishna's" advice...:p

Well folks,this poem is not about a virtue, feeling nor an advice(advice...no way!!! I need tons of them myself:P) nor about an incident...this poem is my perception about the Lord I pray to everyday...yes, I am a hard core Krishna Devotee (Chill Guys...dont ever dare assume that I have become a Saadhu-Santh mahaatma suddenly...)

I was on my way to the river
when I started to shiver
A chill went down my spine
And I wondered whether it was already nine

I saw a child
playing in the wild
He stopped for a while
And gave me a mischievous smile

He had a cute face
which was full of grace
He was surrounded with a bright halo
And I could not resist saying a hello

He had a flute in hand
And was using it like a magical wand
He gave me an assuring nod
And I realised that he is the god

He gave me a peck on the cheek
I stood there like a geek
I seemed to drift into sleep
All I could hear was the cry of a sheep !


3 Comments:

Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

even better. Sarvam Krishnarpanamasthu.

Anusha nna Iyengar nu theriyum
Anusha Parthasarathy na Iyengar nu confirmed
Idhula Krishnava pathi vera paatu.
Vadakalaiya illa Thenkalaiyaa?

December 16, 2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Yep, your conjecture and analysis is great :)

I was Anusha Rajagopalan until six months back and I am Anusha Parthasarathy now :)
Well my favourite god is Krishna and I like reading stuff, writing stuff on krishna

Vadakalai :)

December 16, 2005 8:24 PM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Hmm. Crazy Mohana paathu Gondamani kekaliyaa. Adhey analysis thaan. Idhula enna "great".

Noticed that u studied in AV. I studied in Gill Adarshfor my 11th and 12th. But shd have been very senior to you. I have stood opposite to AV almost every day during those days. Nyabagam varudhey ....:-)

Oh this comment section is about God... Deiva kutham aidumo?

Thats okay it is about Krishna. So no deiva kutham. hehe.

December 17, 2005 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?