Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Financial Planning, huh!!!



Well, well, these days my situation is somewhat similar to that of the family shown in the cartoon except I am not the family under consideration but the planner :)
I am studying hard to become a financial planner...I am getting drowned everyday in the big ocean of financial planning...All I can think of these days are IRS, 401(k), IRA, QTP, PUP, LEI blah blah...By the time I read about the different insurances in the US, I went NUTS (not that I wasn't before). I got so mad at the various insurances and even went to the extent of proposing a new insurance for students - "Anti-stress insurance for students" !!!



Looking at all this, I feel life is more secured for a Beggar as all he needs are food and shelter (and also the IRS will not come after him with a gun in hand) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Maslov once said "Man is happy with bread alone, when there is no bread"

Thats his theory of motivation and I believe he is right.

February 08, 2006 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Young people seem to be more stressed out these days. You are right.

February 16, 2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?