Tuesday, January 10, 2006

'Categories' fields in blog...

I suddenly find that lot of bloggers including the ones I frequently read have changed the outlook of their blogs. The Bangalore Torpedo, Rajesh's blog, Controversial Writer Amrit Hallan and many others seem to have introduced this new "categories" field in their blogs and seem to have organised their posts accordingly...

I was in a dilemma few hours back as to do the same...the lazy bum I am I guess I would leave it just like that...

Hats off to the laziness in me !!!

If my instructors at UCLA gonna hear this, I am in for big trouble soon :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Dewaker Basnet said...

thats the best thing about keeping something of your own I guess..
u are the queen of your blog empire...dont bother bout the laziness..humans are a little higher than sloths:)
so chill...

February 02, 2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?