Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back to back movies...

Hmm...Wanted to watch Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest over the weekend but did not get any tickets...So treated myself with 2 super movies..."The Devil Wears Prada" and "Superman Returns". Meryll Streep rocks in TDWP...Anne Hathaway was too good...I had seen her princess diaries and she puts up a good show in this movie too...

Superman Returns was awesome...Brandon Routh looks so so good...

Hmm...lets hope that I get to watch Pirates atleast next weekend...YO HO!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

oopsie..... paarkka nenacha Pirates paarkkaliyaa?!?! lemme give u an idea I followed.... matinee show ticket easy-aa kedaikkuthu!! try for tat!!

I saw Superman Returns too.... I liked it also.... neraiya gud effects!!

July 09, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

waiting to see pirates .. as for superman i hate movies that are made for children.. im more of the munich type.

heard that pirates II is better than the one. good luck in finding a ticket when u try next time

July 10, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Thanks Srini but trust me Superman Returns is really really good. Its nice and refreshing...

Having seen Vijayakanth's gimmics like fighting in the air, this one is a real treat to watch since we know that Superman really has that power :)

July 10, 2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Thanks for the idea Koushik, but I am too lazy to step out of the house in the afternoon/evening...:) Perhaps I should check out ur idea !

July 10, 2006 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?