Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sun TV and Nonsense...

Hmm...a 7 day break. I needed it so much...Glad that I could get one. I am making a list of movies to watch this month and the next...ofcourse "Dead Man's chest" is the 1st one in the list but I wanna catch up with desi flicks like Krish, Phir Hera Peri before DMC hits the screens...I dont know whats happened to me suddenly. I have become a kinda TV addict and the sad thing is that I am glued to the Sun TV and K TV channels...We did not have these 2 channels in our previous house at Bakersfield so when we decided to move to OC, Sarathy and I were particular that we move into a South facing house so that we could have DISH n/w and watch Sun TV. We got lucky and found one in Tustin (thats where I live currently). We liked the special programmes telecasted on Sun TV on festival days but sadly there has been no special occasion or festival for the past 1 month and as a result all they telecast are Women-turning-vamp, Women-weeping, Women-taking-control-of-compay-with-a-tornout-pondybazaar-bag MEGA serials :( Aiyo........I really wonder whether Sarath Kumar has a twin, almost every movie of his, has him a dual or triple role, appa-paiyan, appa-paiyan-peran...Holy crap...

I picked up a O Henry collection yday and am planning to read it and also brush up my french vpcabs than watching these stupid programmes...Have been thinking of writing a short story, but feel lazy to pen it down...duh, lazy me!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

now, u r discouragin my plans of gettin Sun TV.... never been interested in these megaserials!! so, time to rethink!!

ensoi ur break!!

June 29, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

No kutti. Go ahead and get your Sun TV connection. Atleast some of the weekend programmes are worth watching :)

June 29, 2006 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah O'Henry! Had 'After Twenty Years' in Class 6 and 'The Cop and The Anthem' in Class 7 and hooked ever since.
tu parles aussi le francais?

July 06, 2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Oui, Je parle un petit français. L'a appris à l'école.

July 07, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

un petit francais is wrong.

It 's "un peu de francais"

July 08, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Merci beaucoup mon frere :)

July 08, 2006 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?