Monday, November 28, 2005

Interesting Blog I came across...

A friend of mine called Jap (Arunprasad Jagannathan is the chap's full name but the lazy lot we were we shrinked his full name to Jap...I wonder that they would call me...AP[sounds more like ape...]) sent me a link to an interesting blog. He is a vivid blog reader like me and we share links to blogs, jokes, the umpteen forwards the makkak keeps forwarding everyday.

Here is the link to the interesting blog I am talking or yapping about...

http://tatooines.blogspot.com

Calling herself as Kalai or Kolai (Poor gal, the americans seem to be screwing up her name...), she writes real good humourous stuff and more important, she sketches amazing cartoons...

I was very glad to read her account of various things/incidents in typical Madras language - CHENNAI SLANG (Adhaan paa...Namba Bashai...Inna...Purinjudhaa...)

Happy time reading folks...

cheers
AnUsHa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?