Saturday, February 25, 2006

Aishwarya Rai - Media's Obsession

I had been thinking of writing this post for a long time say close to 3 weeks ever since a VERY IMPORTANT NEWS was out. "Aishwarya Rai all set to marry Abhishek Bachchan"! Damn It ! Any news site I visit, all I find is news about this - Rediff, Times of India (They are tha BAAP(FATHER) of ALL USELESS NEWS), a tamil daily called Dinamani etc etc. For NRIs like me (We need some whacking to read such papers)who crave for news about happenings in India, this news gave us a gist of the major HAPPENINGS or DEVELOPMENTS in India !!!

To add to my frustration, came across one more news which was the HEIGHTS !!!
A honey bee attack and Aishwarya Rai’s scream

While shooting in Jodhpur, she was stung by a honey bee yesterday. No one in the crew realized what happened when Ash gave a pained scream. It took them a few seconds to find out what happened. Shooting has been cancelled and Ash could not be approached for comment
.


I wonder what happened to the PRESS??? Is this what everyone in India/Outside India need to know? Is this is a gist of whats happening in India? I am sure these MORONS would publish news about the medicine she used, the no of times she visited the restroom etc etc !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Will Smith is in competition. Abhishek will loose out here too.

February 25, 2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Come on Rajesh. Will Smith is happily married to Jada Pinkett Smith. I am sure Will would have forced to say something like that about Aishwarya Rai. Sony would have paid him to say so !!!

I dont have anything against Ash, its just I feel she is too MANIPULATIVE as obvious from her Media and Personal Outlook :)

February 25, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Enakku theriyadhu maa. Padichadha sonnen. I don't care for Aishwarya too.

February 26, 2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Enakku theriyadhu maa. Padichadha sonnen. I don't care for Aishwarya too.

February 26, 2006 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?