Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Babies everywhere...


It feels good to write my 100th post...wow...I was thinking that I should write something special to commemorate that. But I cant think of anything now...The impending assignment and schedule is taking most of my time and priority...Hmm...So I decided to write on something or someone I like the most :) Babies...

Its been an "baby everywhere" year so far. All my friends delivered babies beginning of the year until now. So every now and then I get cute baby snaps, especially snaps taken at their birth, with parents, grandparents etc. Its really nice to see those pics. It reminds me so much of my past when I used to play and pamper the babies in my neighbourhood. There used to one boy baby I was very much attached to during my college days. He was called "Shrivatsan". I had my own name for him. I used to call him "Arisimoottai" (ricebag). He was a cute chubby boy. At just 4 months he used to clap for his hands for the song "Katta katta naattu kattai..."(from the Vikram starrer Gemini). Boy, we were all surprised or shell shocked...:) Then there is this kid Appu (short for Apoorva) who lives in the same apartment complex as my parents. She is just too awesome...She is the heart and soul of people in the apartment complex. Very cute and bubbly kid. I should post these kid's pictures sometimes...



Of all created things, the loveliest and most divine are children. --William Canton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?