Thursday, July 27, 2006

Orkut...


Orkut is so damn addictive...I seem to be spending hours with it of late...Its been really nice getting in touch with old friends, school friends, friends of friends etc, but you know once you get into it, it just goes on...Nonetheless I do enjoy! Its just that I dont want to get stuck with it all the time...Probably should check it once a week :)Lets see whether I can stick to this resolve...The last time I made a resolution was some 4 years back and the last time I stuck to a resolution was 8 years back :) Naan thirundhavey maatten :p

4 Comments:

Blogger praphul said...

Its ture. I know a few of my friends who are just orkuholics. They live on orkut :)

July 27, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

hmm.... gud tat u realized it... but its really not gonna help!! u will anyways spend time on it!!

July 28, 2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Praphul

Yep. You are right. This is just damn addictive...

Kutti,
I am spending a hell lot of time on it :(

July 28, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

orkut is a good place to find long lost friends.

July 28, 2006 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?