Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oh gosh! Am I becoming Moody?

I have been drinking(sipping) Odwalla Smoothie Strawberry Banana flavour periodically over the past few days...kinda similar to Mad-Eye moody drinking polyjuice potion every now and then:)

Polyjuice potion? I am sure you non-harry potter readers would not know what I am talking about! Well, polyjuice potion is something which will transform a person into something which he/she desires...All you need is a hair or stuff similar to DNA of that person...


I am sure a lot of makkal ought there might have tried Odwalla juices...those who haven't please do so at the earnest...its supposed to be the top brand quality juices...My personal favourite is the Strawberry Banana fusion...It tastes like "Elandha pazham"...Yep I was surprised too...it tastes yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?