Friday, September 29, 2006

From Kaavya to BH...Plagiarisation dont seem to end!

I am an ardent Superstar fan. Well who isn't? So when news about his Shivaji movie surfaced, there was a lot of speculation about its shooting, superstar's getup, makeup etc etc...I got some forwards with 'Shivaji' movie stills then. When I asked my friend who sent me those pics about the source of these pics, he mentioned about a Kollywood News portal called Behindwoods.

Hoping to catch up with the latest Shivaji Movie news and stills I visited Behindwoods site yesterday. What do I find? An article on Namitha, the so-called Glamour Doll of Kodambakkam. After kutti told me that he is smitten with her I became curious and I read the article only to find that the article has been plagiarised from Kaps's blog
http://sambharmafia.blogspot.com/ Since I am a regular reader of sambharmafia blog, I told kaps this and he was surprised/shocked that a news portal has plagiarised from his post. Guess the press has run out of news/ideas/words too!!!

Adavennaingalaa, Copy adikkardhu dhaan adikkareenga, pictures, examples, choice of words ellaathayumaa adippeenga??? Kaavya Vishwanathanaye Minchitteenga!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

The first time I was introduced to Behindwoods was when they posted pics of Dhanush - Aishwarya wedding. I will return to their site only to view such snaps.

September 29, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

namitha-kku 35 vayasu-nnu padichu aadi poitten :-( enna seyyarathunne puriyala!!

October 02, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

kutti,

appadiyaa? Yaar sonna?
Anyways nee enna seyyanum, yen seyyanum? :)

October 02, 2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...

Kuttichuvaru,
Even I couldn't believe it. Wikipedia says so (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namitha).
I think Wikipedia could be wrong in this case.

October 04, 2006 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?