Monday, March 27, 2006

After a brief hiatus


I had been very busy with exams and final assignments in short winding up the Winter Quarter.Thank God. It got over last week and I have a 10 day breathing time before the next Quarter begins. Uff...Tis why I hated studies especially the Quarter system :( Anyways to think that the sleep sacrifices I make now gonna fetch me a reward some day in the form of a financial management career brings a smile to my face. Back to blogging...or should say active blogging !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sathish said...

What is financial Management?

March 31, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

If you want the definition I suggest you browse the web :) Just kidding...I am doing a Personal Financial Planning programme at UCLA school in the US. Once I get my degree, I can join finance firms and offer financial planning advice to clients or start a practice on my own...

March 31, 2006 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?