Sunday, March 12, 2006

Laziness and Me...

I have been thinking of writing so many things over the past few days. I kinda have these thoughts while cooking something, struggling with my finance lessons or watching TV. Infact I managed to write down a gist of what I had been thinking, themes for poems etc but as soon as I log into the computer, I start reading the NEWS, blogs, sports and entertainments news etc etc. By the time I am done with reading and posting comments on blogs, the initial enthusiasm in me takes a beating and I dismiss my writing plans telling myself 'LATER'. On account of 'International Women's Day', I wanted to write something about the 'Women' who have meant something to me in life. This included my mom, my aunt, my friend's mom, my friends etc etc. I managed to save their photos in a folder too for the write up but never sat down to write. I just hope I write about them atleast before the next Women's Day. Hmm...how I wish I shun down the laziness in me and take up writing stuff seriously...Ellaam Sindhanai Dhaan (Everything is just a thought !) Darn me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost in trance... said...

shun laziness? and do wat? scary thot!

March 14, 2006 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?