Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The weather syndrome...

I am feeling really dull over the past 2 days. I had made plans of reading the Order of Phoenix/Interpreter of Maladies this week but nothing seems to be working out...I am just not able to sit with a book for more than 10 minutes. Either I feel sleepy or feel disinterested :( Hmm...well I was always like that. Nothing could fascinate/keep me focussed for more than half an hour...I sometimes console myself saying its a birth trait, nothing is in my hands. Fed up with reading I decided to watch couple of flicks which I recorded during the weekend. I barely watch the same for an hour and then again, I pause it, change the channel, strain my hands so much due to surfing channels...Sigh ! To think of the plans I made last week while preparing my exams ! I had planned to wrap up reading couple of books, download new songs from the net and burn them into CDs to listen while travelling, make some delicious snack, enroll for guitar classes, etc, etc...Hmm...

I think the gloomy end of winter weather is taking its toll on me...



How I long to head back home and be with my mom and eat the lovely pakoras she used to make especially during rainy days...Adhu oru kanaa kaalam !

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost in trance... said...

pakoras...i'm hungry...

March 28, 2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Sathish said...

mum.... :) sweet always... :)

March 31, 2006 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?