Thursday, December 14, 2006

Maddy Madness...



Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow
Those who know me well know that I am a die-hard fan of Madhavan aka Maddy. Infact they used to call me the President of his fun club. It started from the days of Saaya and Sea Hawks. Alaipayuthey just increased the drooling :) Only I know how much I lamented missing the premiere of Alaipayuthey in Chennai thanks to a BE stint at PSG Tech, Coimbatore which did not allow me to take a day off to visit chennai to watch the movie :p! Shalini( Shalini was my classmate in Adarsh!) had sent us tickets but its just that I could not capitalise...Hmm...that's a different story...

I happened to see some 2 ravishing stills of him in Guru and decided to post it here for the readers to see( I have added another few other fav stills of mine)!I know the male readers would laugh at me saying BIG DEAL but yen iniye penn thozhigal would thank me :)

Thanks to 'Hell's Angel' for introducing me to this slideshow from ImageShack...

Seri seri...I got my exams next week so lemme go...

7 Comments:

Blogger januM said...

madhavan!! sexy chap mann.. he simply rocks!!!!
sure.. thanks to u:)

December 14, 2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

All the best for your exams!!
;-)

December 14, 2006 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah baby, I thank you.:-) I started to lose interest in him coz of his paunch and its great to see him in his Alaipayuthey-self once again. Thank God!

December 14, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Inder said...

shalini!? the alaipayude shalini is your classmate!? that is cool.

madhavan is good. i didn't like him in ayudha ezhuthu and i hated him in thambi. generally speaking, his works are good.

December 15, 2006 2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy anush! maddyz amazing di as usual!

December 15, 2006 8:22 AM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

hmm..... neengalum 4 naala exam-kku padikkarennu solreengale thavira athu mattum panrathu illa :-) no comments abt maddy.... gud luck with the exams though!!

December 15, 2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger ramki830 said...

I always wondered as to why Tamil women (read educated/urban middle class women) hv a great liking for Maddy !!! But okay, he is a nice guy... the only South Indian Actor who has been associated with blue cross/PETA kind of activism...

December 26, 2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?