Friday, October 06, 2006

About a bottle...

Jinguchakka wrote a poem in his blog about a bottle...
http://jusfun.blogspot.com/2006/10/shards-of-soul.html

Here is my two cents on the same...

Be it medicine or liquor,
I served mankind during their needy hour.
Not long ago was I fully filled,
I now stand empty and purpose fulfilled.
Here I am broken and down,
Anger and Agony making me drown.
I am lying on the ground without care,
Waiting for the sweeper to dispose me somewhere.
Alas my wait has turned futile,
And I end up hurting everyone with vile...

8 Comments:

Blogger I said...

Beer bottles are recycled.

October 09, 2006 1:02 AM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

:-)

October 09, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger vishy said...

hmmm kalakkara... oru bottle la quarter irundhalum... bottle ku ennavo bhoda erathu... adhunaalla dhan ennavo...bottle odayuthu...

October 09, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Twisted DNA said...

:) Nice one. As somebody said, you don't need a good subject for poetry. A poet can make anything a good subject, as you just demonstrated

October 10, 2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

Engayo poittiye Ma.

October 10, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

paopao wang,
thanks :)

i,
I know that!

jinguchakka,
:)

vishy,
appadiyaa??

twisted dna,
thank you :)

deepa,
Engayum pogalai :)

October 10, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger The Kid said...

happy birthday!

(did I get it right this time?)

October 11, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

prachi,

thanks :)
And welcome to my blog!

the kid,
Nope :)

October 11, 2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?