Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mistress of Acting Vices



I got this photo as a forward. I was really surprised to see Aishwarya Rai with a bowl of chillies. Thought maybe its the latest product she is endorsing, MDH Chilly Powder, Shakti Chilly Powder :) I like advertisements (except for the ones featuring the entire Indian Cricket Brigand). They are a nice breath of fresh air between the highly stupid and insensible Ekta Kapoor's "K" serials...My imagination zoomed and I even imagined her posing for the Chillies Ad.

"You are looking at the chillies used by the most beautiful woman in the world (to make bhaji)" (lol)

(pretty much on the likes of the Ad "You are looking into the eyes of the most beautiful woman in the world) Oh my god, thats too many chillies used for a meal course/bhaji...No wonder her words and gestures are so spicy (read as articulate) except for that silly infectious giggle...

Later I realised that this photo still is from one of her Ms Rai's so called latest english movie "Mistress of Spices". Looks like the Indian Movie Media is releasing the movie with fan fare in India. I am sure hundreds to thousands would rush to the theatre to watch her flick afterall she is rumoured to have stormed into Hollywood after being fedup with so many National and Filmfare Awards in her kitty for "Best NonActing Female" category :)

Hurray to the "Mistress of Acting Vices" oops I meant "Mistress of Spices" !!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Boopathy Srinivasan said...

pothum..
venam..
naan azhthuduven..

12th hols.. that jeans film posters and casettes vantha naalerndu iam her fan..

shez not a dumb actress..she
did quite welll in Kandukondein Kandu..
even in iruvar..

March 29, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Is it so Boopa? Its news to me that she can act. Just watch Bride and Prejudice!You will know what I am talking about :)

March 29, 2006 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?