Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Some romantic musings...

Wrote this poem sometime back...If I am not wrong, wrote this after watching a hindi movie...dont remember the name of the movie but I guess that does not make a difference as all Hindi movies gotta do with Pyar, Ishq and Mohabbat...

My friends liked it a lot...Hope you would like it too...

I adore you...

When you say that you will be there for me
I adore your words
When you comfort me with your hands
I adore your touch

When you pamper me with words of praise
I adore your innocence
When you take me out for dinner
I adore your care

When you lend a patient hearing to my harping
I adore your patience
When you advice me about life
I adore your wisdom

When you give me a mischievous smile
I adore your naughtiness
When you refrain me from ogling
I adore your possessiveness

though time alone will say
where I gonna be
but when you need me
I will be there even if it needs to cross the seas...

cheers
AnUsHa

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 22, 2006 1:33 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

My name is funny? Surprising...thought my parents kept it after the star "Anusham"...btw looks like u have been reading my archives, water'tap' oops pra'tap' :)

September 22, 2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger The Kid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 23, 2006 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?