Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hum Tum


Well, this is not the review of the movie "Hum Tum". Nonetheless a few words about the movie. I liked it very much. Though I had seen "When Harry met Sally" before, I liked this better afterall it featured Saif playing the lead role with Rani.

(If the Torpedo's http://thebangaloretorpedo.blogspot.com gonna find me lavishing praise on Saif, they gonna lash at me :p)

The songs were really cool especially "Saason Ko Saason Mein Dhalne Do Zara".Well this post is not about that.

I had been thinking of writing something about commonalities and differences between men's and women's perspective of things. It is not just not restricted to perspective but includes thought process, reaction to a common problem etc, etc. I want to write just about the nice ones...hopefully ! :)

As a harbinger to that, I was searching for a funny cartoon picture featuring boy and gal. Then remembered the famous Hum Tum Comic Strip. I love it so much...More comic strips of the same with interesting brawls between Hum and Tum can be found at the site:-
http://www1.yashrajfilms.com/homeent/cartoon_19apr.htm

Enjoy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?