Thursday, April 20, 2006

Travel Dreams...

There has been a sudden urge in me to visit India on a 2 week spree. Despite the fact that I realise that I cant go now as it would clash with my UCLA classes and exams, I am just not able to resist myself from not thinking about it. My cousin's wedding is around the corner and another cousin's sacred thread ceremony (Upanayanam) gonna happen too. Sarathy had asked me whether I want to visit India for the wedding long back but being the she-indecisive, I had declared that I dont want to go to India especially to chennai during summer...Uff...what arrogance! Anu pooh, pooh!!!

Hmm...enna panradhunnu yosichundrukken! If I have to go then I got to start end of next week. And there are chances that it might clash with the Texas Vacation Sarathy and I are planning to have end of this week...God, help me out. Do some miracle so that when I wake up next saturday morning, I should be in Chennai!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

hmm..... now u make me wanna go to India :-( ennala ippo pogavum mudiyaathu!! eppo porathunnu naanum yosichindu irukken!!

April 20, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun said...

Carry a bag of sun-screen packs with you :-)

April 21, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

why dont u go then kutti?

Thanks anck su namun. Btw why this name? Aftermath of Mummy Returns, huh? :)

April 21, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

enga soneengana unha behalf-la naan poitu varaen :D

April 24, 2006 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope you wake up in singara chennai soon!:) I was just wondering what experience you had in malar hospital since you sounded really bitter about the place.

April 25, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

May your wish come true....but may be you wont go. Which grad student would take that risk?;-)

April 26, 2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Thanks Praveen. Ennoda sarbula Besant Nagar Beach poittu vaanga :P
Btw when is the next Gaptain Post? Awaiting that eagerly!

April 26, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Deepa,
you are right. I cant take the risk now. Also US Tax Laws study does not permit me the luxury of travel...Managed to escape to Texas for 4 days though !

the inquisite akka,
I dont have a personal experience but couple of my friends had bitter experience at Malar. Thats why I wrote that comment.

April 26, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?