Friday, December 02, 2005

for carnatic music fans...

I am sure most of you would be avid listeners of carnatic music. Well I am one and infact have a lot of zeal and devotion to carnatic music having learnt it for 6 years...

I came across a site

http://www.udbhava.com/udbhava/home.jsp

You can find a wonderful collection of Kutcheris, Devotional Songs, Compositions of Saint Thyagaraja, Shyama Shastri, Annamacharya Krithis, Jugalbandhis...The site also has a collection of Hindustani Songs, Instrumental, Fusions etc...

Happy time listening...

As I am writing to you I am listening to "Jagadhodhaarana..." by Padmasri KJ Yesudas.

cheers
AnUsHa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?