Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pleasure of watching "The Sixth Sense"...

After persuasion from Sarathy and Vijay, Sowmya and I decided to watch SIXTH SENSE atlast.

I had been evading watching that movie as I thought I had enough watching Manoj Night Shyamalan's movies. "Village" was the first movie I watched of Shyamalans series of movies. I went to the theatre with great expectations with my friend Anu only to find her sleeping cos she like many others in the theatre got so bored with the movie.

After I came here to the US, Sarathy and Vijay made Sowmya and me watch SIGNS...I agreed to watch it cos I was a fan of Joaquin Phoenix. I liked it a lot but was feeling slightly uneasy for some time.

Yesterday we watched THE SIXTH SENSE...I LOVED IT...Manoj has made a CLASSY movie...especially I loved the screenplay of the movie.

Here are couple of facts which I learnt from these guys about SIXTH SENSE.

I believe no one wanted to produce the movie but Warner Brothers decided to do it altast. They made the movie within a budget of 15 million but can you guess how much did it earn worldwide???

A whopping 400 MILLION...
And it ran for 200 SUPER HIT DAYS...

Its a pity the movie did not get the OSCAR pity it went to the AMERICAN BEAUTY that year.

So folks, gear up and watch THE SIXTH SENSE !!!

AnUsHa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I love Doing ARTS and CRAFTS but somehow do not want to do it.


Which HP Kid Are You?